Tue Dec 1 - Mon Dec 14
Fri Dec 18 - Tue Dec 22
Mon Dec 28 - Sun Jan 3
Mon-Thur: 5 pm - 8 pm
Fri: 5 pm - 9 pm
Sat & Sun: 3 pm - 9 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MUCH DOES EACH ACTIVITY COST?
- Entry to the Christmas Light Walk is FREE and opens at 5 pm each day.
- Sledding costs $10 if you book online or $12 on the door with no time limit.
- From Dec 1 to Dec 8 we are also offering inflatables for $10 unlimited play.
- You can book a private seating area for your friends and family with a fire pit, blankets and s'mores kits for $50/hour (M-Th) or $75/hour (F-Su).
- Ice Skating (opening Dec 8) costs $14/person if you book online or $16 on the door for a 50-minute session. We strongly suggest booking online to guarantee your spot.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Lights of Hope is located at 3556 Oro Bangor Highway. This is the same location where the Lord's Gym Mud Run is held each Spring and where Gift of Hope will be held this year.
WHERE CAN I PARK AND USE THE RESTROOM
There will be ample parking and restrooms available on our property.
WHEN ARE YOU OPEN?
For open dates and hours please see the red banner above.
DO I NEED TO RESERVE TICKETS?
You do not need to buy tickets in advance for the light walk, sledding or inflatables. However we do suggest booking ice skating in advance where possible to avoid your chosen time slot selling out.
DO I NEED TO BRING SKATES OR SLEDS?
No need - all ice skates and sleds will be provided. If you have your own ice skates you are welcome to use them.
WHAT IS SYNTHETIC ICE?
Synthetic Ice is made out of special self-lubricating plastic and works just like real ice - in fact, ice hockey players use it to train during Summer. Ordinary ice skates are used and the surface is very slippery!
WHAT DOES MY MONEY GO TOWARDS?
Proceeds from sales at Lights of Hope go towards running the Gift of Hope Christmas Assistance Program at the Father's House Church.
HOW CAN VISITORS HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
Lights of Hope is an outside event, however, we ask all visitors to wear masks and to practice social distancing. Please remain home if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.