Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MUCH DOES EACH ACTIVITY COST?
- Entry to the Christmas Light Walk is FREE and opens at 5 PM each day.
- Selfies with Santa and Scavenger Hunt are also FREE.
- A 30-minute ice skating session costs $8/person.
- A sledding ticket costs $12/person for unlimited play all night.
- An inflatables ticket costs $10/person for unlimited play all night.
- A sledding & inflatables combo ticket costs $18/person for unlimited play all night.
- It costs $75 to book the Luxury Fire-Pit Booth for an hour. You can also book it for the whole evening for $250 (Sunday to Thursday) or for $275 (Friday & Saturday).
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Lights of Hope is located at 3556 Oro Bangor Highway, Oroville, CA. If you are having trouble finding it, please google "Lights of Hope" or "Lord's Gym Kids Mud Run" in Google Maps.
WHERE CAN I PARK AND USE THE RESTROOM?
There will be ample parking and restrooms available on our property.
WHEN ARE YOU OPEN?
The dates we are open are:
Thursday, Dec 1 - Sunday, Dec 4
Thursday, Dec 8 - Sunday, Dec 11
Thursday, Dec 15 - Thursday, Dec 22
Our hours of operation are:
Sunday to Thursday: 5 PM - 9 PM
Friday & Saturday: 5 PM - 9:30 PM
DO I NEED TO RESERVE TICKETS ONLINE OR CAN I PURCHASE THEM AT THE DOOR?
You can book tickets online or purchase them at the door for all of our activities. However, we do suggest booking ice skating tickets or the Luxury Fire-Pit Booth online in advance to avoid your chosen time slot selling out. If you have booked skating tickets or the Luxury Fire-Pit Booth online, we suggest that you arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time to allow ample time for parking and getting your tickets and/or skates. No tickets are needed for the Christmas Light Walk.
DO I NEED TO BRING SKATES OR SLEDS?
No need — all skates and sleds will be provided. Our skates sizes run from toddler size 8 to men's size 13. To help maintain the best condition of the ice rink, we ask that you use the skates provided by us, and not your own skates please.
WHAT IS SYNTHETIC ICE?
Synthetic Ice is made out of special self-lubricating plastic and works just like real ice — in fact, ice hockey players use it to train during Summer. Ordinary ice skates are used and the surface is very slippery!
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
No refunds will be made unless the management has found it necessary to close down for safety reasons (e.g. consistent rain or technical concerns), in which case we will refund or reschedule your tickets.
HOW DO I BOOK TICKETS?
You can book your tickets here: